POWER MOTOR CLINIC
We do brake testing of all trackless mobile machinery against SABS specifications. We test service, park, emergency and failsafe brakes. We also supply a certificate and keep records of all tests in a database.
We test vehicles strictly according to the following standards:
- The braking performance of trackless underground mining vehicles – Load haul dumpers and dump trucks.
- Braking – motor and towed vehicles, designed for low speed or for use of public roads.
- Powered industrial trucks and tractors – brake performance and component strength.
- Surface vehicles – this specification covers the braking system of motor vehicles and trailers. Maximum design speed exceeding 35km/h intended for use on public roads.
- Earth moving machinery – braking systems of rubber-tyred machines – systems and performance requirements and test procedures.