POWER MOTOR CLINIC
- Safety department
- Buyers department
- Sales department
- Mechanical department
- Auto Electrical department
- Panel beating department
- Financial department
Over the years we have made numerous improvements to our premises with three workshops, five tool and product stores, an engine assembly room and wash bay. Our fleet consists of nine LDV’s, a Lowbed, two Rollback’s, two Forklifts and a Water bowser, all of which will be a great benefit to our customers. As a service provider, all of the above mentioned assets are essential parts of our service delivery.
Keeping this in mind we will definitely meet your standards and requirements! We, the Management and Owners of PMC, proud ourselves in assisting our employees and institutions like: Ethembeni, Mouth and Foot Painters and AACL (Animal Anti Cruelty League) when and where needed.
We intend to use only the best quality products to ensure long lasting results, and by doing this we keep our customers satisfied.
Get In Touch Today!
We don't just fix machines,
we give them new life!
Being compliant with the Mine Health & Safety Act we follow these principles:
- We believe that all accidents are preventable and that every Employee has the right to work in a safe environment.
- Our work will not cause hazards to employees or the public.
- To ensure that all our employees are trained and competent.
- To provide all our employees with appropriate PPE and ensure that our equipment are in a safe working condition.
- To support and improve these principles we are in the proses of implementing the Nosa Safety System.
Our goal is to maintain our excellent service delivery and quality. To improve and add to our workshop equipment and employ another twenty individuals over the next five years.
We work on a job card system, with vehicle receiving and delivery checklists. Power Motor Clinic is merchants and vendors for various companies. We get authorization prior to Commencing work.